All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.81
- £27.44Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionA revisionist look at Buckminster Fuller's early career, making the case that Fuller's most successful invention was that of his own image.
- Author BiographyLoretta Lorance is an architectural historian. She teaches in the School of Visual Arts in New York.
- Author(s)Loretta Lorance
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2009
- Series TitleBecoming Bucky Fuller
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note7 color illus., 59 b&w illus.
- Weight930 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.