CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive framework for helping psychologists to increase and improve culturally responsive practice, research, and education. Addressing each guideline that APA has developed, this book contains case studies, checklists, and questions for self-examination and discussion.
- Author BiographyFouad - University of Wisconsin; Arredondo - Arizona State University
- Author(s)Nadya A. Fouad,Patricia Arrendondo
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight485 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.