CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes a process in which people move from an affinity for certain prohibited behaviors to full-blown deviance, and which includes affiliation with circles and setting that include or sponsor offenses followed by understanding and identification of the offenses as prohibited behavior by the transgressor.
- Author BiographyDavid Matza is professor emeritus of sociology at University of California in Berkeley. In the past, he has served as research associate in the Center for the Study of Law and Society; past review editor of The American Sociological Review, and author of several major works on the relationship of law and deviance including the book delinquency and Drift. Thomas G. Blomberg is Sheldon L. Messinger Professor of Criminology at the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Florida State University. He is the author of American Penology and Punishment and Social Control.
- Author(s)David Matza,Thomas G. Blomberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.