Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionNoting similarities in the structure of the welfare states in Germany, the Netherlands, and Belgium this work compares national- and city-level developments to show how approaches toward immigrant settlement have diverged widely and evolved over time.
- Author BiographyPatrick Ireland, author of The Policy Challenge of Ethnic Diversity, teaches comparative politics and international relations at the University of Houston and the University of Saint Thomas in Houston.
- Author(s)Patrick Ireland
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.