CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £10.97Trending at £12.32
- £4.06Trending at £7.26
- £8.44Trending at £15.91
- £6.97Trending at £8.92
- £5.46Trending at £9.94
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the ways in which selfhood and cultural solidarity came to be understood in 1800s Vienna.
- Author BiographyJohn Edward Toews is Professor of History at the University of Washington. He is the author of Hegelianism: The Path Toward Dialectical Humanism, 1805-1841 (Cambridge, 1981) as well as numerous articles in scholarly journals. He also is the editor of The Communist Manifesto: By Karl Marx and Frederick Engels with Related Documents (1999).
- Author(s)John Edward Toews
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note38 b/w illus.
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.