All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the relationship between symbolism, spirituality, and humanity in the prehistoric societies of Europe and traditional societies elsewhere.
- Author BiographyColin Renfrew (Professor Lord Renfrew of Kaimsthorn) is Emeritus Disney Professor and Fellow of the McDonald Institute for Archaeological Research at Cambridge University. He is the author and editor of a large number of publications, including Archaeology: Theories, Methods and Practice, with Paul Bahn, which is one of the standard textbooks on the subject. Iain Morley is Research Fellow of Darwin College and Fellow of the McDonald Institute for Archaeological Research at Cambridge University. The author of numerous articles in academic journals and books, he is also co-editor, with Colin Renfrew, of Image and Imagination: A Global Prehistory of Figurative Representation.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note49 b/w illus. 24 colour illus.
- Weight790 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIain Morley,Lord Colin Renfrew
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.