Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe year is 1846. In a cold parsonage on the gloomy Yorkshire moors, a family seems cursed with disaster. A mother and two children dead. A father sick, without fortune, and hardened by the loss of his two most beloved family members. A son destroyed by alcohol and opiates.
- Author BiographySheila Kohler was born in Johannesburg, South Africa. She currently teaches at Princeton University. Becoming Jane Eyre is her 10th book. Her work has been featured in the New York Times, O Magazine and included in the Best American Short Stories. She has twice won an O'Henry Prize, as well as an Open Fiction Award, a Willa Cather Prize, and a Smart Family Foundation Prize. Her novel Cracks was nominated for an Impac Award.
- Author(s)Sheila Kohler
- PublisherConstable and Robinson
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight175 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.