All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionBecoming Modern Women: Love and Female Identity in Prewar Japanese Literature and Culture is a literary and cultural history of love and female identity in Japan during the 1910s-30s.
- Author BiographyMichiko Suzuki is Associate Professor in the Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures at Indiana University. She specializes in modern and contemporary Japanese literature and culture.
- Author(s)Michiko Suzuki
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine330 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.