Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.21Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- Author(s)Brandon Valeriano
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleForeign Policy Analysis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction: Rivalry and International Politics. 2. The Steps-to-Rivalry Model. 3. The Empirical Dynamics of the Steps-to-Rivalry Model. 4. Timing and the Steps-to-Rivalry Model. 5. The Complete Steps-to-Rivalry Model. 6. The Rivalry Story: Iraq and the United States. 7. What Do We Know About Rivalry Now?
- Author BiographyBrandon Valeriano is Lecturer at the School of Social and Political Sciences, University of Glasgow.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.