Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.46
- £23.35Trending at £23.63
- £9.83Trending at £12.73
- £24.81Trending at £27.41
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
- £18.67Trending at £19.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tsimshian people of coastal British Columbia use a system of hereditary name-titles in which names are treated as objects of inheritable wealth. This book examines the way in which names link members of a lineage to a past and to the places where that past unfolded.
- Author BiographyChristopher F. Roth is a lecturer in anthropology at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
- Author(s)Christopher Roth
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note1 maps,
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.