CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.89
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £16.79Trending at £24.28
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
About this product
- DescriptionWith hospital medicine growing rapidly in both scale and complexity, the learning curve for students is steeper, while experienced physicians are often called upon to act as mentors and caregivers in areas outside their primary fields of expertise.
- Author BiographyAry L. Goldberger, MD, is Director of the Rey Laboratory and Professor of Medicine at the Harvard Medical School. He is Program Director of the Research Resource for Complex Physiologic Signals, which is funded by the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering and the National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health. He is also a core faculty member of the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard. Zachary D. Goldberger, MD, MS,is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine in the Division of Cardiology at Harborview Medical Center/University of Washington Medical School, in Seattle, WA. He received his medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine and then completed his Internal Medicine training at the University of Washington. He completed a fellowship in cardiovascular medicine at the University of Michigan, where he was a 2010-2012 Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholar.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleHospital Medicine: Current Concepts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight328 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAry L. Goldberger,Zachary D. Goldberger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.