All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging and thoroughly comprehensive introduction to the content and process of counselling training will be an essential companion for new students throughout their study, whether on basic introductory or postgraduate diploma courses.
- Author BiographySince completing her training as a mental health nurse in 1987, Kirsten has spent over 20 years working as a counsellor, lecturer in counselling and supervisor within the NHS, education, private practice and voluntary sectors. In addition to this, she works as an SQA Appointee in the role of External Verifier for counselling qualifications. Kirsten's published work includes Challenges in Counselling: Counselling Students, (2013, Hodder) and Becoming a Counsellor: A Student Companion, (2011, Sage). Her areas of interest include counselling students, counselling training and working with addiction.
- Author(s)Kirsten Amis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.