Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.50Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionBeing promoted to manager is seen as a validation of career success. Professionals who spend all of their college education learning about engineering or accountancy or law have spent their early years applying that learning as an individual contributor and have had little opportunity to study or practice being a manager and leading a team.
- Author BiographyPATRICK CUNNEEN has well over three decades' experience as a manager, teacher and management coach, across three continents and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development. Following a career with Analog Devices Inc., De Beers, Shannon Development Company, Wyeth Nutritionals and Abu Dhabi Aircraft Technologies, Pat is now a director of Lighthouse Organisational Consultants Ltd., a consultancy firm specialising in organisational development, HR consulting, organisational change and executive coaching.
- Author(s)Patrick Cunneen
- PublisherOak Tree Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintOak Tree Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.