All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe NMC have produced standards of proficiency for pre registration midwifery education and those standards have been written in an academic language, for higher education institutions. Each student prior to being admitted to the profession must have achieved the proficiencies stated in the NMC publication.
- Author BiographyCathy Hamilton BSc(Hons), MSc, RGN, RM, PGDip, PGCert is a Senior Midwifery Lecturer at the University of Hertfordshire and Supervisor of Midwives. In 2004 Cathy undertook the preparation for supervisors programme and has joined the team supervisors of midwives at West Herts NHS Trust. Ian Peate BEd (Hons), MA (Lond), EN(G), RGN DipN (Lond), RNT, LLM is Associate Head of School of Nursing and Midwifery at the University of Hertfordshire. Ian's key areas of interest are nursing practice and theory, sexual health and HIV/AIDS. His portfolio centrs on recruitment and marketing and professional academic development with the school of Nursing and Midwifery.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date14/01/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight724 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byCathy Hamilton,Ian Peate
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.