All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the practice of teaching secondary English, engaging teachers with theory and policies to enable them to reflect on their processes.
- Author BiographyAndrew Green is Senior Lecturer teaching English PGCert, Masters and PhD programmes at Brunel University, UK.
- Author(s)Andrew Green
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight890 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.96Trending at £23.32
- £16.59Trending at £18.63
- £12.28Trending at £14.99
- £13.16Trending at £17.96
- £37.21Trending at £45.02
- £9.88Trending at £11.56
- £11.78Trending at £18.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.