All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.96
- £29.14Trending at £35.04
- £10.99Trending at £12.88
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £34.79Trending at £39.88
- £33.21Trending at £43.05
- £50.73Trending at £60.08
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to using reflection in every day clinical practice. It explores the author's own model for structured reflection and includes accounts of everyday practice to guide the reader through the stages of reflective practice in the context of the caring relationship.
- Author BiographyChris Johns is Reader in Advanced Nursing Practice at the University of Luton.
- Author(s)Chris Johns
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/02/2010
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight664 g
- Width175 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.