All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecoming a Reflective Practitioner provides a unique insight into reflective practice, exploring the value of using models of reflection with particular reference to Christopher Johns' own model for structured reflection.
- Author BiographyChristopher Johns is Professor of Nursing at the University of Bedfordshire, Bedfordshire, UK, and Director of the PhD School for reflective practice, performance and narrative. He is also convenor of the International Reflective Practice conferences and Reflective Gatherings.
- Author(s)Christopher Johns
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date13/06/2017
- Weight728 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.