All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis student-friendly book offers a 'behind the scenes' look at becoming a social worker.
- Author BiographyCaroline Humphrey is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Hull.
- Author(s)Caroline Humphrey
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight499 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.39Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
- £7.64Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.