All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for the benefit of student teachers and teachers at the beginning of their careers, the book is designed to represent a coherent, challenging and thoughtful set of articles that will help readers to firm up their own ideas and give a factual basis for discussion and debate.
- Author BiographyJustin Dillon and Meg Maguire are in the School of Education at King's College London.
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date29/05/2009
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight610 g
- Width172 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJustin Dillon,Meg Maguire
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
- £17.73Trending at £18.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.