All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionWith Wizard of Oz metaphors and new graphic organizers, illustrations, and sidebars, this revision helps teachers translate current research on learning, memory, and the brain into effective classroom practice.
- Author BiographyMarilee Sprenger is an adjunct professor at Aurora University, where she teaches graduate courses on brain-based teaching, learning and memory, and differentiation. A creative and compassionate educator, she began her career teaching prekindergarten and kindergarten. She has also taught at the elementary, middle, and high school level. As an independent consultant, her passion is brain-based teaching and best practices using brain research and differentiation. She also consults in the areas of learning styles, using music in the classroom, teaming, multiple intelligences, emotional intelligence, and memory. As an educational consultant with Two Rivers Professional Development Center, she worked for the Illinois Regional Offices of Education in the area of staff development associated with learning standards and testing. She speaks internationally, and her interactive and engaging style allows participants to make connections with their classrooms and their students. She is affiliated with the American Academy of Neurology and is constantly updated on current research. Sprenger is the author of several books, including Memory 101 for Educators and Becoming a Wiz at Brain-Based Teaching, Second Edition, published by Corwin Press. She has contributed to textbooks, and her articles have appeared in publications such as Educational Leadership and the ASCD Brain-based Education/Learning Styles Networker. Her dedication to education has won her many awards, but she cherishes most the wonderful students and teachers whose lives have touched hers.
- Author(s)Marilee B. Sprenger
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.