All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe spoke to Gideon while he was threshing wheat and to shepherds while they were watching their flocks by night. Using biblical wisdom and practical insights from her own life, Sharon invites readers to explore answers to the heart cry, How can I hear the voice of God? Includes helpful study guide.
- Author BiographySharon Jaynes is an international inspirational speaker and Bible teacher for women's conferences and events. She is also the author of several books, including Becoming the Woman of His Dreams and The Power of a Woman's Words. Sharon and her husband, Steve, call North Carolina home.
- Author(s)Sharon Jaynes
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.95
- £89.99Trending at £98.64
- £69.50Trending at £109.79
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £7.09Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.