All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.78
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging way to cover ethical choices in counseling settings This guide will take readers on a wide-ranging tour of ethics covering both the theoretical and practical aspects of providing sound, ethical care.
- Author BiographyRITA SOMMERS-FLANAGAN, P<small/small>D, is Professor of Counseling and Director of Women's Studies at the University of Montana. JOHN SOMMERS-FLANAGAN, P<small/small>D, is Assistant Professor of Counseling at the University of Montana and a mental health consultant with Trapper Creek Job Corps. He also maintains a private practice. Rita and John are the authors of two previous texts: Clinical Interviewing, now in its fifth edition, and Counseling and Psychotherapy Theories in Context and Practice: Skills, Strategies, and Techniques, now in its second edition (both from Wiley).
- Author(s)John Sommers-Flanagan,Rita Sommers-Flanagan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight754 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.