All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £1.33Trending at £1.40
- £14.28Trending at £15.42
- £5.90Trending at £6.99
- £6.38Trending at £7.96
- £4.24Trending at £4.28
- £9.45Trending at £10.71
- £8.81Trending at £12.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential guide to starting a career in urban planning If you're considering a career in urban planning or urban design, start with this highly visual guide to preparing for and succeeding in the profession.
- Author BiographyMichael Bayer, AICP, is a planner with Environmental Resources Management in Annapolis, Maryland. Before becoming an urban planner, he was a newspaper reporter whose articles have appeared in the Chicago Tribune, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Journal Gazette, the Post-Bulletin, as well as Planning magazine. Nancy Frank, PhD, AICP, is an associate professor and the chair of the department of urban planning at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee School of Architecture and Urban Planning. Frank has been instrumental in the development of the School for Urban Planning and Architecture (SUPAR), a charter Milwaukee public high school that opened in fall 2007. Jason Valerius, AICP, is a planner and urban designer for MSA Professional Services, in Madison, Wisconsin. Valerius served for four years as assistant editor of the Wisconsin Chapter of the American Planning Association quarterly newsletter (WAPANews).
- Author(s)Jason Valerius,Michael Bayer,Nancy Frank
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight676 g
- Width185 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.