All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecoming the Evidence-Based Manager draws upon 50 years of management research, and provides front-line managers with key lessons and tips to help them put research to everyday use on the job.
- Author BiographyGary Latham is a professor of Organizational Effectiveness in the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. He is also a national board member for the Center for Creative Leadership and Society for Human Resource Management. An active speaker, Latham has addressed numerous companies, including Astra Zeneca, National Commercial Bank of Jamaica, and PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Latham is the recipient of the first Mike Losey (SHRM) research award.
- Author(s)Gary P. Latham
- PublisherNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavies-Black Publishing
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.15Trending at £14.42
- £7.55Trending at £8.20
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £5.95Trending at £6.04
- £5.41Trending at £5.51
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £14.15Trending at £15.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.