Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a study of the use of the image of the temple in the writings of the most significant theologian of pre-Conquest England, the Venerable Bede. Using the whole of the surviving corpus of Bede's writings, Dr O'Brien examines Bede as a historian and considers his exegetical methods.
- Author BiographyConor O'Brien is a Teaching Associate at the University of Sheffield.
- PrizesWinner of Winner of the 2015-2016 Best Book Prize for the best book on a topic in Anglo-Saxon Studies by the International Society of Anglo-Saxonists.
- Author(s)Conor O'Brien
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleOxford Theology and Religion Monographs
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight568 g
- Width168 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.