All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionStories of meaning, magic, healing and transformation for enlightened elders - wisdom tales for a new vision of aging.
- Author BiographyDr. John Robinson is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry, an ordained interfaith minister, author, and authentic Baby-Boomer fascinated by the spiritual growth potential of the aging experience. Previous writings include popular articles on the psychology-spirituality interface (e.g.BeliefNet, Science of Mind Magazine, Unity Magazine) along with four books endorsed by well-known writers (e.g. Robert Bly, Matthew Fox, John Gray, Andrew Harvey, Robert Johnson, Kenneth Ring, and Bernie Siegel).
- Author(s)John C. Robinson
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight167 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.