All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores a broad range of sleep-related themes from choosing the perfect mattress, slumber parties dream interpretation, sleep paraphernalia, guardian angels to erotic pillow books and recipes for sleeping draughts.
- Author BiographyJane Furnival, was BBC-1's thrift expert and wrote her cult book, Mr Thrifty's How to Save Money on Absolutely Everything from her experiences there. Jane has written for many newspapers and magazines, especially the Daily Mail, for whom she cooked a complete feast from Mrs Beeton for the Millennium issue. In addition to having written a column on traditional housekeeping for Country Homes and Interiors, her other books include ; Suck Don't Blow: the gripping story of the vacuum cleaner and other appliances around the home Books; and Dumb-bells, Earflaps and Hair Restorers: a Shopper's Guide to Gentlemen's Foibles. Jane also devised the outspoken Daily Telegraph shopping column, 'What you Want' and the popular shoppers' agony column Happy Shopper.
- Author(s)Jane Furnival
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleFamily Companion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMQ Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/09/2009
- Content Note5 - colour throughout
- Width120 mm
- Height160 mm
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.00Trending at £5.79
- £7.40Trending at £9.99
- £9.87Trending at £14.97
- £7.57Trending at £9.99
- £8.08Trending at £10.99
- £6.47Trending at £7.96
- £6.81Trending at £7.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.