Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.49Trending at £4.85
- £4.00Trending at £4.75
- £5.21Trending at £5.74
- £3.29Trending at £4.86
- £4.91Trending at £5.02
- £3.85Trending at £3.96
- £4.93Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if a monster were looking for a bedtime snack? And what if that snack just happened to be you? Gulp! He's getting closer and closer ...and his tummy is rumbling really loudly.
- Author BiographyEd Vere studied fine art at Camberwell College of Art and has been writing and illustrating children's books since 1999. He is published in both England and the US. Ed is also a painter, working from his studio in East London and is represented by galleries in London and Los Angeles. After a year and a half living in Barcelona, Ed now lives and works in London.
- PrizesShortlisted for Roald Dahl Funny Prize: The Funniest Book for Children Aged Six and Under 2011.
- Author(s)Ed Vere
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenrePicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight222 g
- Width249 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.