All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTalks about pubs that vary from tiny inns with a couple of rooms upstairs to luxury gastro-pubs with country-house style bedrooms, rural and urban, on main roads and off the beaten track. This book features pubs recommended and meticulously researched by CAMRA, which offers an independent voice on quality Bed and Breakfast accommodation in pubs.
- Author BiographyJill Adam has worked for CAMRA in a freelance capacity for over 20 years, primarily as Deputy Editor of the Good Beer Guide but also as Editor of many other titles such as Pubs for Families and Good Pub Food. Susan Nowak was the first woman to chair the British Guild of Beer Writers and is a past winner of the Guild's Silver Tankard. She has edited or co-edited every edition of CAMRA's bestselling guidebook Good Pub Food and is also the author of the Beer Cook Book.
- Author(s)Jill Adam,Susan Nowak
- PublisherCAMRA Books
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCAMRA Books
- Out-of-print date23/03/2011
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.