Consider these sponsored items
- £11.06Free postage
- £23.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrooklyn Brewery cofounders Hindy and Potter left their jobs midlife to become entrepreneurs. In the fifteen years since they began brewing and selling beer from their home, they have grown their business into an international success, now shipping half a million cases worldwide each year.
- Author BiographySTEVE HINDY is President and cofounder of The Brooklyn Brewery. A former Middle East correspondent for The Associated Press, he is currently a director of Brooklyn's Prospect Park Alliance and the Brewers Association. Hindy has a master's degree in teaching English from Cornell. TOM POTTER cofounded the Brooklyn Brewery in 1987. He served as its CEO and chairman until his retirement in 2004. Previously, he was an assistant vice president at Chemical Bank, where he financed the acquisition of assets valued in excess of $1.5 billion. Potter graduated from Yale and has an MBA from Columbia.
- Author(s)Steve Hindy,Tom Potter
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width143 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byMichael R. Bloomberg
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.