All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.76
- £4.69Trending at £6.98
- £4.45Trending at £6.97
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £8.00Trending at £8.13
- £6.24Trending at £6.70
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionLife and work of a celebrated Great War poet. Hodgson and the Devons perished on the first day of the Somme battle 1 July 1916.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Zeepvat has an MA in History and has written extensively on 19th and early 20th century subjects and contributed to television and radio programmes. Her previous books include Prince Leopold , Romanov Autumn , Queen Victoria's Family , The Camera and the Tsars  and From Cradle to Crown . She has a longstanding interest in the Great War and its literature and contributed a chapter on William Noel Hodgson to Salute to the Soldier Poets  and research, writing and artwork to Poets of the First World War [Leo Cooper 1996]. Charlotte lives near Hastings, East Sussex.
- Author(s)Charlotte Zeepvat
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note16pp black & white plates
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.