All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this four-session video-based study, bestselling author Max Lucado reveals his struggles with prayer and how he discovered the simple tool everyone has been given to have a conversation with God. He shows you how to let go of uncertainties, trust that God hears you, and embrace a prayer life that brings peace and rest.
- Author BiographyWith more than 125 million products in print, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy.
- Author(s)Max Lucado
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.70Trending at £9.74
- £19.37Trending at £30.00
- £18.30Trending at £22.99
- £12.10Trending at £19.09
- £12.57Trending at £13.99
- £11.32Trending at £15.11
- £7.40Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.