All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionAgainst the twentieth-century 'Hobbesian anarchy', Before Anarchy reconsiders the originality and reception of Hobbes's interpersonal and international state of nature.
- Author BiographyTheodore Christov is Assistant Professor of History and International Affairs at George Washington University, Washington, DC, where he teaches intellectual history and political theory. He is also a Faculty Affiliate at the Institute for European, Russian and Eurasian Studies at the Elliott School of International Affairs. He has previously served as a Visiting Assistant Professor of Political Theory at Northwestern University, Illinois. His research interests lie in international political thought, early modern and modern political theory, and classical theories of international relations. He has published on Hobbes and international thought, Vattel and the liberal state, and the federal idea of early modern Europe.
- Author(s)Theodore Christov
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2016
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.