All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.11
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £6.30Trending at £6.40
- £30.27Trending at £30.76
- £13.59Trending at £13.81
- £14.62Trending at £14.86
- £34.98Trending at £35.53
About this product
- DescriptionIn this concise history of expropriation of land for the common good in Europe and North America from medieval times to 1800, Susan Reynolds contextualizes the history of an important legal doctrine regarding the relationship between government and the institution of private property. Before Eminent Domain concentrates on western Europe and the English colonies in America.
- Author BiographySusan Reynolds is a fellow of the Institute of Historical Research and emeritus fellow at Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford, UK. She is a fellow of the British Academy.
- Author(s)Susan Reynolds
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Legal History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.