All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe period between 1880 and 1915 marked the first sustained migration of black people into New York City as blacks and whites, both together and in opposition, forged the contours of race relations that would affect the city for decades to come.
- Author BiographyMarcy S. Sacks is Associate Professor of History at Albion College.
- Author(s)Marcy S. Sacks
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePolitics & Culture in Modern America
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note8 illus.
- Weight509 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.