All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTessa has just a few months to live. Fighting back against hospital visits, tests, drugs with excruciating side-effects, she compiles a list. It's her To Do Before I Die list. And number one is sex. Released from the constraints of 'normal' life, Tessa tastes new experiences to make her feel alive while her failing body struggles to keep up.
- Author BiographyJenny Downham was an actress for many years before concentrating on her writing full-time. She lives in London with her two sons.
- PrizesWinner of Inky Awards: Silver Inky 2008. Short-listed for Branford Boase Award 2008 and Guardian Children's Fiction Award 2008.
- Author(s)Jenny Downham
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication05/07/2007
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintDavid Fickling Books
- Out-of-print date18/07/2012
- Weight594 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £2.81Trending at £3.70
- £2.95Trending at £3.49
- £9.95Trending at £13.39
- £11.02Trending at £16.99
- £3.99Trending at £5.23
- £5.94Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.