Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up in Fort Worth during the 1950s never lacked in excitement for David Murph. Murph's story follows him from early childhood through high school graduation and leaving for college at the University of Texas. His enthusiasm for leaving home is tempered by the reality of what it means to leave his parents and younger brother behind.
- Author BiographyDAVID MURPH is the Director of Church Relations at Texas Christian University. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin, received his Master of Divinity degree from Lexington Theological Seminary, and a Ph.D. from TCU. He and his wife, Jean, make their home in Grapevine.
- Author(s)David Murph
- PublisherTexas Christian University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationFort Worth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Christian University Press,U.S.
- Content Note33 b&w photos
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.