All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen will we learn? With every sunrise we are given plenty of new examples of people Hitting Send and soon regretting it.
- Author BiographyEmerson Eggerichs, PhD, is an internationally known communication expert and author of the New York Times bestseller Love & Respect. Just as Dr. Eggerichs transformed millions of marital relationships with a biblical understanding of love and respect, he also turned these principles to one of the most important relationships of all in Mother & Son: The Respect Effect. As a communication expert, Emerson has also spoken to groups such as the NFL, NBA, PGA, US Navy SEALs and members of Congress. He was the senior pastor of Trinity Church in East Lansing, Michigan for almost twenty years. Emerson holds a PhD in child and family ecology from Michigan State University, a BA in Biblical Studies from Wheaton College, an MA in communications from Wheaton College Graduate School, and an MDiv from the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary. He and his wife Sarah have been married since 1973 and have three adult children.
- Author(s)Emerson Eggerichs
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication25/07/2017
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight349 g
- Width142 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.