CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.29
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £6.09Trending at £6.29
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionWhat child isn't curious about those first days of life? This book celebrates the mystery of how each child is a part of God's plan and the wonder of how a family grows and changes when a child arrives. Illustrated with colourful images, it aims to convey the excitement and love with which parents welcome children into their lives.
- Author BiographyNancy White Carlstrom is the author of more than 50 books for children, including the popular Jesse Bear books (Simon & Schuster) and the best-selling Does God Know How to Tie Shoes? (Eerdmans). Ms. Carlstrom graduated with a degree in education from Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois. She taught first and second grade students in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and Gloucester, Massachusetts. She was also involved with short-term mission projects in West Africa, the West Indies, and Mexico. The former owner/manager of a bookstore, Nancy White Carlstrom now lives with her family in Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Nancy White Carlstrom
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/03/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width255 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.