All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders of this book from Before and After magazine learn by example how to design single-page and multi-page publications, brochures, and advertisements, applying the principles design professionals live by.
- Author BiographyDesigner, teacher, and author John McWade has been at the forefront of the graphic design and desktop publishing worlds for several decades. The very first beta user of the desktop publishing program Aldus PageMaker, he went on to found the first desktop publishing company, PageLab, to take advantage of the new tools. With his partner Gaye McWade, he founded the acclaimed Before and After magazine.
- Author(s)John McWade
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight448 g
- Width180 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.