Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionA study of teachers in South Africa in the first three years of their careers. It examines the perceptions of novice teachers about their own skills and competencies and conversely, the perceptions of school managers about their performance.
- Author BiographyFabian Arends is a research specialist in the Education, Science and Skills Development research programme at the HSRC. Dr Makhola Phurutse is a former researcher specialist in the Education, Science and Skills Development research programme at the HSRC.
- Author(s)Fabian Arends,Makola Collin Phurutse
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Weight192 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.