Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful and inspiring guide to silk shading gives full instructions using step-by-step photographs on the techniques and stitches needed for silk shading. There are four projects to create featuring climbing leaves, tulips, a butterfly and dog roses. Both beginners and experienced embroiderers will be inspired by the exquisite designs.
- Author BiographyClare trained for 3 years as an apprentice at the Royal School of Needlework. On completing her diploma she set up her own business, Vine Embroidery. She runs embroidery classes in her own studio and for the local education authority, as well as day classes for embroidery shops and guilds. Clare designs and stitches projects for several needlework magazines and has created her own range of kits. She also restores antique embroidery and designs and embroiders ecclesiastical pieces. She has exhibited at the Knitting and Stitching show, Stitch exhibition and various places around the South West of England.
- Author(s)Clare Hanham
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleBeginner's Guide to Needlecrafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note48 Illustrations, color
- Width205 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £26.49Trending at £37.78
- £6.96Trending at £7.95
- £6.53Trending at £7.97
- £5.99Trending at £6.12
- £5.97Trending at £6.95
- £5.99Trending at £6.17
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.