All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAutoCAD 2000 has several new features that allow the user to increase their draughting skills. This guide introduces the reader to these amendments after ensuring the reader understands basic 2D draughting skills. It then looks at 3D modelling, customization and AutoLISP programming.
- Author(s)Robert McFarlane
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2000
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/11/2009
- Content NoteApprox. 200 illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.20
- £12.98Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.