Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionBased on learning and practising the essentials of 2D drawing using AutoCAD, this book provides a step-by-step exploration of the AutoCAD functions required at various stages of producing a 2D drawing. It emphasises on learning through doing. It is suitable for those involved in engineering, construction or architecture.
- Author BiographyBob has been writing AutoCAD books since 1993, the first being published for AutoCAD Release 12. Outside of work, Bob's interests include Bonsai trees, stamp collecting, remote control aircraft and kite flying. At present Bob spend most of his time with his wife Helen, his children Linda and Stephen and his granddaughter Ciara.
- Author(s)Bob McFarlane
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2005
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content NoteApprox. 250 illustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width200 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.