Consider these sponsored items
- £36.52Was:£36.99Free postage
- £35.28Was:£36.99Free postage
- £30.83Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to game programming, C++ is the name of the game. If you aspire to move from game player to game creator, it all starts with learning the fundamentals of C++ and game-programming basics. This book presents an introduction to what you need to get started-with no previous programming experience required.
- Author BiographyMichael Dawson has worked as both a programmer and a computer game designer and producer. In addition to real-world game industry experience, Dawson earned his bachelor's degree in Computer Science from the University of Southern California. He currently teaches game programming and design to students of all ages through UCLA Extension courses and private lessons. Visit his Web site at www.programgames.com to learn more or to get support for any of his books.
- Author(s)Michael Dawson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight842 g
- Width188 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.