Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £32.07Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) is an extremely powerful platform for developing enterprise-level Java-based applications, primarily for the server. This book shows readers how to harness that power, examining how the pieces of the new J2EE 5 platform fit together.
- Author BiographyKevin Mukhar is a software developer in Colorado Springs, Colorado. For the past seven years, he has worked on various software systems using different Java Enterprise technologies. He has coauthored several books, including Beginning Java Databases and The Ultimate Palm Robot. In addition to developing software during the day, he is working on a master's degree in computer science. Learn more about him on his web page.
- Author(s)Chris Zelenak,James Crume,James L. Weaver,Jim Crume,Kevin Mukhar
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight1148 g
- Width191 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement1st Corrected ed., Corr. 3rd printing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.