All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 is designed to teach you how to write useful programs in Visual Basic 2008 as quickly and easily as possible. There are two kinds of beginners for whom this book is ideal: You're a beginner to programming and you've chosen Visual Basic 2008 as the place to start.
- Author BiographyThearon Willis currently works as a senior developer and builds Windows applications and add - ins for Microsoft Office products using Microsoft Visual Basic 2008. Over the years, Thearon has worked on a variety of systems from mainframe to client - server development. Bryan Newsome works as a director for a custom software solutions company specializing in Microsoft applications. Since starting his career building Visual Basic 5 solutions, he has embraced each new version Visual Basic and now creates all new solutions leveraging the .NET platform and VB.NET. He provides clients with solutions and mentoring on leading - edge Microsoft technologies. For VB.NET, Bryan is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer.
- Author(s)Bryan Newsome,Thearon Willis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Out-of-print date07/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1350 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital online
Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.85
- £9.81Trending at £11.90
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £38.22Trending at £41.79
- £29.81Trending at £40.11
- £24.86Trending at £25.86
- £24.86Trending at £30.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.