All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionRevision of: Beginning Oracle Application express 4. 2011.
- Author BiographystrongDoug Gault/strong is the APEX Practice Director at Enkitec, an Oracle Platinum partner founded in 2004 which provides consulting, education, and products based around Oracle Technology. He has been working with Oracle since 1988, starting with version 5.1B, SQL*Forms 2.0, and RPT/RPF. He has focused his career on Oracle's development technologies, spending the majority of that time dedicated to web-based technologies including the OWA Web Toolkit, PL/SQL Server Pages, WebDB, Oracle Portal, and more recently HTML-DB and APEX.p p Doug's many years of Oracle experience have taken him all over the world to participate in some truly ground-breaking projects. Doug has presented at and participated in roundtable discussions at a number of conferences including Oracle OpenWorld, UKOUG, and ODTUG's APEXposed & Kaleidoscope conferences. He holds an Associate s Degree in Computer Science and an honorary Master's Degree from The School of Hard Knocks, believing there is no replacement for hard-earned experience.p p Doug is an Oracle Ace and can be found on Twitter as @dgault_apex and on his blog douggault.blogspot.com. You can contact Doug at a href= mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org/a.
- Author(s)Doug Gault,Karen Cannell,Martin D'Souza,Patrick Cimolini,Timothy St. Hilaire
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.