Beginning PHP5, Apache, and MySQL Web Development by Michael K. Glass, Gary Mailer, Jason Gerner, Jeremy Stolz, Yann Le Scouarnec, Elizabeth Naramore (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.77+ £1.84 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuides the reader through the entire process of creating dynamic, data-driven sites using the open source 'AMP' model: Apache Web server, the MySQL database system, and the PHP scripting language.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Naramore graduated from Miami University (Ohio) with a degree in Organizational Behavior and has been a Web developer since 1997. Her main focus is in e-commerce, but she develops sites across numerous industries. She is currently a moderator at PHPBuilder.com, an online help center for PHP. She lives in Cincinnati, Ohio with her husband and two children, and looks forward to someday returning to Miami to get her Masters in Computer Science. Jason goldbug Gerner currently spends his days working as a Web developer in Cincinnati and burns free time complaining about lack of support for Web standards and abusing XML. He can often be found lurking in the PHPBuilder.com discussion forums, waiting to chime in with nagging comments about CSS or code efficiency. Yann Bunkermaster Le Scouarnec is the senior developer for Jolt Online Gaming, a British gaming company. He is a moderator at PHPBuilder.com and a developer of open source PHP software for the gaming community. He has also worked for major software corporations as a software quality expert. Jeremy stolzyboy Stolz is a Web Developer at J&M Companies, Inc. (www.jmcompanies.com), a print company in Fargo, North Dakota. Jeremy is primarily a PHP/MySQL developer, but he has also worked with many other languages. When not working, he frequents the Internet and tries to keep his programming skills sharp and up to date. He is a contributor to and moderator at PHPBuilder.com. Michael BuzzLY Glass has been a gladiator in the software/Web site development arena for more than eight years. He has more than ten years of commercial programming experience with a wide variety of technologies, including PHP, Java, Lotus Domino, and Vignette StoryServer. He divides his time between computer programming, playing pool in the APA, and running his Web site at www.ultimatespin.com. You can usually find him slinking around on the PHPBuilder.com forums, where he is a moderator with the nickname BuzzLY.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Naramore,Gary Mailer,Jason Gerner,Jeremy Stolz,Michael K. Glass,Yann Le Scouarnec
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1192 g
- Width195 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.38
- £6.67Trending at £6.97
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.48
- £14.37Trending at £23.02
- £23.85Trending at £31.88
- £17.51Trending at £25.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.