Beginning PHP5 by Heow Eide-Goodman, David Mercer, Allan Kent, Clark Morgan, Ed Lecky-Thompson, Wankyu Choi, Steven D. Nowicki, Dan Squier (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.48
- £26.62Trending at £27.38
- £7.73Trending at £10.68
- £17.29Trending at £27.98
- £23.56Trending at £25.87
About this product
- DescriptionA tutorial in PHP5's language features and functionality, beginning with the basics and building up to the design and construction of complex data-driven Web sites.
- Author BiographyDave W. Mercer has 15 years' experience in industrial and process engineering, and systems analysis, and is CTO for a B2B, responsible for the development and deployment of online automated business services. His entire site hosting server, and the applications he builds for hosted clients are programmed in PHP using Postgres or MySQL as the database. Allan Kent is a PHP programmer who runs his own company and is a co-author of Beginning PHP 4. Alan has been programming seriously for the past dozen years and, other than the single blemish when he achieved a diploma in Cobol programming is entirely self-taught. Steven D. Nowicki is Director of Software development at The Content Project, a Santa Monica, California-based consulting firm currently developing a massive enterprise resource planning and contact management system comprising more than 300,000 lines of OOPHP code. He has a decade of experience in large-scale software development and system architecture on all major platforms. David Mercer is a PHP programmer and contributed to Beginning PHP 4. He has a keen interest in all things open source ever since he managed to put together a working Beowulf cluster by nicking old computer parts from colleagues and assembling them under his desk. He has worked on Wrox open source titles about PHP, Perl, and Linux. Dan Squier is a longtime contributor to the Wrox community and a PHP Programmer. Wankyu Choi is an accomplished PHP programmer and lead author of Beginning PHP 4. He holds a Master's degree in English/Korean interpretation and translation form the Graduate School of Translation & Interpretation. Heow Eide-Goodman is a member of NYPHP and LispNYC who uses PHP in his day job to doWeb sites, services, and back-office transformations among SQL Server, Interbase/Firebird, and MySQL. Edward Lecky-Thompson is the founder and director of Ashridge New Media, a professional new media technology consultancy based in Berkhamsted, just north of London, England. Self-described as utterly obsessed with PHP, Ed has more than six years' experience in commercial software development and enterprise-level systems architecture across myriad platforms, with particularly strong exposure to PHP and Apache on Linux-based platforms. Clark Morgan is an experienced programmer who creates and administers databases with Web sites using PHP and MySQL for Fusion Computing and Media.
- Author(s)Allan Kent,Clark Morgan,Dan Squier,David Mercer,Ed Lecky-Thompson,Heow Eide-Goodman,Steven D. Nowicki,Wankyu Choi
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/07/2004
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1277 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.